logo Back to L.A. Spurs
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
LB_Yid  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 3, 2008 11:51:36 AM(UTC)
LB_Yid

Good day,

I am Mr. Leopold Buhendwa from Malawi; I was the personal assistance to late Mr. Arthur E. Frederick, who died in the Tube explosion at King's
Cross-and-Russell Square in London.He was prosperous businessman oil Merchant). He left behind a deposit of sixteen Million two hundred thousand US Dollars in his security/finance Company in Europe were I am currently.
I am unable to make claims of the funds because the law of the Netherlands doesn’t permit asylum seeker to participate in business transaction hence
I need your assistance to support me make claim of the this funds to enable me complete the charity project in Malawi for the helpless youth
and children as Late Mr. Arthur E. Frederick, Proposed.
Subsequent to my efforts to have possession of his funds, the bankers lately determined that I should provide his close relative to inherit the
funds within 21 working days prior to the restructuring of the banking institution or the funds would be subjected to dormant. Thus, given that
the mandate is high priority,
I have a desire for you to participate as the next of kin in an attempt to overcome the diktat given by the bank and also to enable me accomplish the
charity project with the funds; I will offer you 20% for your assistance, Note: this transaction is 100% risk free and legal. I have the entire
document to claim the funds as soon as we establish contact I will forward you the document and security company contact information’s.
Let me know your willingness to pool resources with me or I should contact another person forthwith.
I earnestly anticipate your prompt reaction.
Mr. leopold Buhendwa
N:b My private email address is: ____________________________ Please include your Name and private phone numbers in your reply to enable me call you for better understanding and easy communications.

Boo hoo!

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your L.A. Spurs Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

SpursWithin  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 3, 2008 1:51:17 PM(UTC)
SpursWithin

Haha, you might want to hit up BIG BOY for some cash as he made a big chunk from investing in stock market -- the knowledge he no longer wants to share with anybody. Drool
L.A. Yiddo  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 3, 2008 1:51:56 PM(UTC)
L.A. Yiddo

I don't need to mate, I found out today I won the lottery! Woohoo!!

Quote:
European Promotional Draws Amsterdam Netherlands.

Dear Lucky Winner,
THE EUROPEAN SOFTWARE MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws of The European Software Manufacturers Association Annual Promo Draws.

The online European Software Manufacturers Association Annual Promo draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of twelve winners in the second category with the following data:
Ref Number: MMCAN/552311872/06
Batch Number: 075/06/369MM

You as well as the other winners are therefore to receive a cash prize of Euros1,500,000.00 (ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS ONLY) each from the total pay out.

Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report.

To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed and accredited Claims Manager for SECOND category winners with the information below:
Mr. JON VAN DER BRUCKE.
Promo Claims Manager.
Email:..............................................
Tel: +31 681015950.
Fax: +31 847292253
Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence with your claims agent.
Members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this program.
Please be warned! Fraudulent emails are circulating that appears to be using Lotto Netherlands addresses, but are not from Lotto Netherlands. PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO: ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT NEAREST TO YOU.

Yours faithfully,
Phil Boateng(MR).
ESMA Games/Lottery Coordinator

Think Boo hoo!
We're the L.A. we're the L.A. we're the L.A. TOTTENHAM!!