logo Back to L.A. Spurs
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
LA_spur  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:10:50 PM(UTC)
LA_spur

Man

hello fellow spurs. i am in desperate need of help. i have tried my best to find tottenham gear around los angeles, but there has only been two stores. and all they sell are kits. i am looking for scarves, track jackets, tshirts, etc. i would highly appreciate it if anyone was to give me information on where to find such things.

sincerely,
daniel

COYS
- The Korean

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your L.A. Spurs Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

burbankyid  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:53:38 AM(UTC)
burbankyid

Good luck finding it in stores my fellow yiddo!!!
I buy a lot of stuff from the on-line store, assuring that all my dollars go into buying a top-notch clinical finishing striker.
E-Bay has lots of good stuff too.

Happy Hunting

Remember...

We are Tottenham, Super Tottenham, We are Tottenham, from the Lane
No-one likes us, no-one likes us, no-one likes us, we don't care!!!
Rolfe  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:22:56 AM(UTC)
Rolfe

Man

LA_spur wrote:
hello fellow spurs. i am in desperate need of help. i have tried my best to find tottenham gear around los angeles, but there has only been two stores. and all they sell are kits. i am looking for scarves, track jackets, tshirts, etc. i would highly appreciate it if anyone was to give me information on where to find such things.

sincerely,
daniel

COYS

Try here. This store is on of our Sponsors

Soccer Plus
1640 E. Washington Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91104, Tel. (800)-945-7291
Buy THFC retro jerseys going back to 2000. Shipping to anywhere in the USA is $6.00. Also get a 10% in-store discount on any item if you mention "L.A. Spurs".

Also there is a shop on Colorado Blvd in Old Town Pasadena has some cool stuff, just got a very cool Tottenham Scarf for $5.00 -however it looked like they were running out of THFC stuff - They will be there for a month or so. - As Greg says one of the best places ebay for all kinds of cool Spurs gear and of course from THFC directly. Hope to see you soon perhaps on Sunday vs Blackpool!
Bringing Back the Cup to Tottingham
- We are Tottenham, We are Tottenham, Super Tottenham from the Lane, We are Tottenham, Super Tottenham, We are Tottenham from the Lane! UserPostedImage
L.A. Yiddo  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:44:02 AM(UTC)
L.A. Yiddo

Dan? Is that you of O2BinN17 fame?!

Amazon is your friend!

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tottenham&x=0&y=0

and World Soccer Shop:-

worldsoccershop.com/shop-by-team-tottenham-hotspur.html
We're the L.A. we're the L.A. we're the L.A. TOTTENHAM!!
LA_spur  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:48:41 PM(UTC)
LA_spur

Man

L.A. Yiddo wrote:
Dan? Is that you of O2BinN17 fame?!

Amazon is your friend!

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tottenham&x=0&y=0

and World Soccer Shop:-

worldsoccershop.com/shop-by-team-tottenham-hotspur.html

no it is not. haha!

thank you for your help, but i fear that amazon would send out fake items.
- The Korean
LA_spur  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:49:27 PM(UTC)
LA_spur

Man

Rolfe wrote:
LA_spur wrote:

sincerely,
daniel

COYS

Try here. This store is on of our Sponsors

Soccer Plus
1640 E. Washington Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91104, Tel. (800)-945-7291
Buy THFC retro jerseys going back to 2000. Shipping to anywhere in the USA is $6.00. Also get a 10% in-store discount on any item if you mention "L.A. Spurs".

Also there is a shop on Colorado Blvd in Old Town Pasadena has some cool stuff, just got a very cool Tottenham Scarf for $5.00 -however it looked like they were running out of THFC stuff - They will be there for a month or so. - As Greg says one of the best places ebay for all kinds of cool Spurs gear and of course from THFC directly. Hope to see you soon perhaps on Sunday vs Blackpool!

thank you very much for the information. i will give soccer plus a call tomorrow (=

and i would love to go on sunday, but im only 19. is it a bar?
- The Korean
Dagenham-Yid-Army  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 7:13:14 PM(UTC)
Dagenham-Yid-Army

Man

It is a bar and a few of us take our kids along. They allow kids in, even some of us have 8 - 12 year olds who come to the pubs. The owners don't seem to mind as long as they are not drinking beer. LOL :)
LA_spur  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 7:45:48 PM(UTC)
LA_spur

Man

Dagenham-Yid-Army wrote:
It is a bar and a few of us take our kids along. They allow kids in, even some of us have 8 - 12 year olds who come to the pubs. The owners don't seem to mind as long as they are not drinking beer. LOL :)

haha awesome! are there any other "asians"? haha just wondering so i know what to expect!
- The Korean
Rolfe  
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 5:09:47 AM(UTC)
Rolfe

Man

LA_spur wrote:
Dagenham-Yid-Army wrote:

haha awesome! are there any other "asians"? haha just wondering so i know what to expect!

Hey Daniel we have people from all walks of life and all cutural backgrounds. Do not worry we will welcome you with open arms! COYS! (Rolfe) Look forward to seeing you.
Bringing Back the Cup to Tottingham
- We are Tottenham, We are Tottenham, Super Tottenham from the Lane, We are Tottenham, Super Tottenham, We are Tottenham from the Lane! UserPostedImage
LA_spur  
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 6:27:17 AM(UTC)
LA_spur

Man

Rolfe wrote:
LA_spur wrote:
Dagenham-Yid-Army wrote:

Hey Daniel we have people from all walks of life and all cutural backgrounds. Do not worry we will welcome you with open arms! COYS! (Rolfe) Look forward to seeing you.

thank you (= good soccer with good people! cant get any better!!!

- The Korean